The focus of the Impact Entertainment Drumline is to provide a place for people who are passionate about drumming to perform and play together. While promoting the activity we love, we give back to our community and raising funds to help support Impact’s educational youth percussion programs.
Impact Entertainment Drumline is open to people of all ages.
New Members are always welcome if spots are available. Experience, although not required, is beneficial.
Impact Entertainment is your one stop shop for street entertainment. We participate in parades such as Burlington Sound of Music Parade, Woodstock’s Victoria Day Parade, Ancaster’s Heritage Days Parade, Waterdown’s Santa Claus Parade.
Photos of Impact Entertainment
- Drum Competitions
- Charity Runs
- Birthday Partys
- Corporate Events
- Sporting Events
- Music Videos
Impact Entertainment is a proud member of the Southern Ontario Marching Arts Collective .
- Learn, educate, have fun and entertain!
- Impact Entertainment Drumline program is
open to people of all ages.
- Drumline experience needed.
- New members are always welcome, if spots are available.
Spots are limited due to number of instruments.
- Impact All Age Drumline performers will get the opportunity to perform at local performances, and in the Southern Ontario Marching Arts Collective shows .
Impact Entertainment Drumline Fees
- Annual Impact Percussion registration fee $45.
- Annual Impact Entertainment registration fee $100.
- All members must participate in two annual fundraisers that help us keep cost low.
- Impact Entertainment performers also need to purchase a drumline jacket, and a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor red hi tops.
- Location: St. Mary Secondary School – 200 Whitney Avenue, Hamilton
- Rehearsals are normally twice a month on Sundays at 2pm til 5pm. See our schedule for dates.
Director, Ed Pow
- To speak with our ensemble director please phone or text Ed at 519-209-8028.